The packaging solution Polethylene monostructure laminate was awarded WorldStar 2023.
WorldStar packaging competition is organised by WPO and in year 2023 there were 488 entries from 41 countries. The winners will be awarded in a Gala dinner and Award Ceremony on May 06 during Interpack 2023 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
WPO is recognizing each year the best of the best in packaging innovation from across the globe.
„The objective of WPO in organising WorldStar is to increase awareness on the importance of packaging in having a better life and to recognize the innovation and efforts of brand owners, designers, students and branding agencies for creating packaging solutions of the future and in responding to new challenges and global trends such as sustainability, hygiene and other trends.“ (source: www. worldstar.org)
PE monostructure laminate is recyclable packaging solution for the packaging of nuts or dried fruit. Benefits:
- energy saving EB offset printing, solvents-free,
- white appearance allow the reduction of 100% white printing ink and reduction of non-recyclable content,
- possible alternative to non-recyclable triplex PET structure,
- reduction of CO2 emissions,
- recyclable in PE stream,
- suitable for packaging machines or for stand up pouches with zip (stiffness),
- low initial sealing temperature.