CHEMOSVIT FOLIE, s.r.o. supports consistent and integrated implementation, management and continuous improvement of the management systems in accordance with the requirements of international standards.
The company is a holder of the following certificates:
- EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system
- EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental protection system
- EN ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational health protection system
- EN ISO 22000:2018 Product safety system
- EN ISO 50001:2018 Energy management system
- BRC certificate of Global Standard for Packaging Materials
- Corporate social responsibility certificate
- Responsible Care certificate
- Silver medal EcoVadis in CSR
- ISCC PLUS 2021 certificate
- SMETA certificate (member of SEDEX ethical platform)
- Silver certificate of complete logistics audit of the plant (KLAP)
The first in Slovakia.
Long-term and very good cooperation of Chemosvit in Svit with the Technical University of Košice has a specific output: a logistics certificate, the first in Slovakia for Chemosvit Folie, s.r.o. It was granted on the basis of a successful demanding audit, which was prepared and implemented by the Institute of Logistics at the Technical University.
The entire preparation of the comprehensive logistics audit, which included ten areas – strategic area, procurement, production logistics, service processes, maintenance, distribution, warehousing, technical means of logistics, information processes and reverse logistics, took three years.
For Chemosvit Folie, s.r.o., the main benefit of this certificate is that it helped to identify the company’s strengths and weaknesses in individual sections. Within the long-term previous cooperation of both entities, the most positive outputs were achieved in the area of production strategy and logistics, where the employees of the Institute of Logistics designed a comprehensive system of capacity planning and programming of production for all technological sections.
Prof. Ing. Dušan Malindžák, director and auditor of the FBERG Logistics Institute of the Technical University of Košice, highly valued the cooperation and helpfulness of the company’s managers. “They are extremely positive people who realize that it couldn’t work without science. The company is very well managed and its results show it.” The successful cooperation between Chemosvit and the Technical University of Košice continues.