A distinctive customer orientation, growing demands for quality and ever stricter legislation applied on quality, product safety, environmental protection and occupational health protection made the company Chemosvit Folie implement individual systems according to internationally recognised standards:
- quality management system to ISO 9001:2015
- environmental protection system to ISO 14 001:2015
- occupational health protection system to OHSAS 18.001:2007
- product safety system to ISO 22 000:2005
- development, production and upgrading of various kinds of flexible foils according to the standard ISO 50 001:2018
- BRC certificate of Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials
- Socially responsible company certificate
- silver certificate of complete logistics audit of the plant (KLAP)
- member of SEDEX system (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) since March 2012, with a B partnership
The first in Slovakia.
Long-term and very good cooperation of Chemosvit in Svit with the Technical University of Košice has a specific output: a logistics certificate, the first in Slovakia for Chemosvit Folie, s.r.o. It was granted on the basis of a successful demanding audit, which was prepared and implemented by the Institute of Logistics at the Technical University.
The entire preparation of the comprehensive logistics audit, which included ten areas – strategic area, procurement, production logistics, service processes, maintenance, distribution, warehousing, technical means of logistics, information processes and reverse logistics, took three years.
For Chemosvit Folie, s.r.o., the main benefit of this certificate is that it helped to identify the company’s strengths and weaknesses in individual sections. Within the long-term previous cooperation of both entities, the most positive outputs were achieved in the area of production strategy and logistics, where the employees of the Institute of Logistics designed a comprehensive system of capacity planning and programming of production for all technological sections.
Prof. Ing. Dušan Malindžák, director and auditor of the FBERG Logistics Institute of the Technical University of Košice, highly valued the cooperation and helpfulness of the company’s managers. “They are extremely positive people who realize that it couldn’t work without science. The company is very well managed and its results show it.” The successful cooperation between Chemosvit and the Technical University of Košice continues.